1) How do I make a reservation?
3) How much luggage can I take?
5) What do I need to know for traveling with a minor?
7) How far in advance do I have to depart for the airport before my flight?
2) How can I pay for the service?
4) What are your hours of operation?
6) Do I need advance reservation?
8) Where do I catch my shuttle at the airport?
1) You can always make a reservation on line at www.theatlantalink.com and click on " buy a ticket, make a reservation" button. If you want to make a reservation for a large group or need special arrangements please call 1-866-545-9633 or our local number 404-524-3400 you can also e-mail your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. back to top...
2) Cash, and most major credit cards are accepted and can be taken at the time you book your reservation (Visa, Mastercard and American Express). back to top...
3) Our luggage requirements are the same as the airlines: 2 standard-size suitcases and 1 carry-on per person. No single piece of baggage or property weighing in excess of sixty (60) pounds will be accepted for transportation unless there is additional help available to aid the driver in both the loading and unloading of such baggage. If you have more than six (6) pieces of checked luggage or multiple large boxes you will require an exclusive van. About Baggage: The Atlanta Link will not be liable for lost baggage since, baggage is never removed from the passengers presence, and is stored in the passenger compartment in which the passenger is riding. A passengers baggage remains, at all times, the responsibility of the passenger. : back to top...
4) The Atlanta Link is open from 6:00 AM to 12:00AM 7 days a week. back to top...
5) Children under the age of five need a car seat. The Atlanta Link has child car seats available. Please call in advance so we will have one available for you. back to top...
6) Yes, we request you make your reservation as soon as you book your flight and have your flight details, however we will accept walk ups at our airport booth. Please keep in mind some of the hotels are reservation only reservations are required for pick up to the airport. back to top...
7) You should depart to the airport 2 hours prior to domestic flights and 3 hours prior to international flights. back to top...
8) If you are arriving from the A through E Gates take the train to baggage claim, once you disembark the train, take the escalator to the Arrivals Lobby, you will see our ticketing / customer service counter at the top of the escalators in the Ground Transportation Information Center. Once you have purchased your ticket from our counter and have retrieved your luggage follow the signs to Delta Baggage Claim South Terminal, exit through doors S-5 or S-6. Our vehicles are located in the middle island.
If you arriving from the T Gate follow the signage to Baggage Claim, after retrieving your luggage follow the signs to the Arrivals Lobby, you will see our ticketing / customer service counter at the top of the escalators in the Ground Transportation Information Center. Once you have purchased your ticket from our counter and have retrieved your luggage follow the signs to Delta Baggage Claim South Terminal, exit through doors S-5 or S-6. Our vehicles are located in the middle island.
Should you have any difficulties in locating the booth at the airport, please feel free to call our offices at (404) 524-3400.
9) Reconfirming your reservation is not necessary. back to top...
10) All ticket sales are non-refundable. back to top...
|Copyright 2004 The Atlanta Link, LLC. All Rights Reserved||
Hosted by: About I/O, Inc